iDesigner is looking for two Interior Design Director on workplace for two design firms, we expect the person has experience in workplace., and international background is a plus.
The role of the Design Director is to work with the design team in the management of the conceptual design process and to take the leading role in the development of design solutions together with their incorporation into and maintenance throughout the subsequent design and construction phases to compile and lead creative and effective presentations of our projects. As a highly motivated, creative, collaborative and resourceful team member, the Design Director has a self-motivated, positive and professional attitude towards clients and fellow co-workers. Requires the specialized international experience in the design and construction of interior design projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above in interior design, with more than 8 years of interior design experience;
2. Design experience of workplace, etc.;
3. International background is a plus;
4. Have good aesthetic foundation and hand-drawing ability, strong ability of plan and expression, good at creativity and active thinking;
5. Familiar with decoration design, materials and construction technology of different styles;
6. Proactive, innovative, brave to challenge, hard-working, strong leadership.